1. Swimming with Sharks @swsDC Good girls kiss n’ tell. Follow J and her friends as they date and relate in Washington, DC. – NOT what I had in mind.
2. Swim Party @swimparty Indie rock band whose songs are as pretty as their lights. – Hmm, cool viking-hat-wearing profile pic.
3. Midnight Swimming @Mdnightswimming Midnight Swimming is a digital and vinyl independent record label. – Too dark to tweet.
4. Halloween Swim Team @hstmusic Self described Synth Post Punkers? – I was so excited by the title – then so let down by yet another swimming band fake-out.
5. Adult Swim @adultswim Cartoon Network program – Ok this one I already followed advertently.
6. Swim Design @swimdesign 1 follower, 1 following, no description? – I mean, we could all use some design.
8. ???/Atsushi/Smile @diving I like…dance(house,hiphop,lock),darts, diving – He likes diving, his profile picture is of urinals, and I don’t speak Japanese – so we’ll have to stop there.